|8:30-9:15 a.m.||Diving off the Platform: Social Media Primer with Vernon Guirguis, Esq.|
|9:15-10:15a.m.||Positive Prospects for Your Practice: What’s Awaiting You in Social Media with Keith Grossman, Esq.|
|10:30-11:30 a.m.||Using and Preserving Social Media in Litigation with John Miller, Esq.|
|11:30-12:00 p.m.||Repairing and Enhancing Your On-line Reputation with Javier Fuller and Jaimie Miller of CONRIC PR & Marketing|
|12:00-1:30 p.m.||Lunch / Live Auction|
|1:30-2-15 p.m.||What Were You Thinking? Astonishing and Strange Stories in Social Media with Colleagues’ Vignettes|
|2:15-3:15 p.m.||Over Easy, Fried, or Scrambled: The Brain on Social Media with Christine Borelli, Ph.D|
|3:30-4:30 p.m.||Judicial Panel moderated by Honorable Hugh Starnes|
- Continuing Education Credit will be provided for the day.
- The Silent Auction will support The Family Resource Center.
- Conference Rates
- $175 Members
- $125 Judicial Assistants, Paralegals, Students, Case Managers
- $200 Non-members
- $150 Early Bird for Members (by August 15, 2019)
- Register online @ aflpnetwork.com or mail payment to P.O. Box 1966, Ft. Myers, FL 33902-1966
Thanks to Our Sponsors…
Deborah Coe Silver, Psy.D., ABPP, NCSP
Warren D. Keller, Ph.D.