Benefits of Membership
1. Be among the first to know what is going on in the AFLP and the broader family law community
2. Build networks and personal relationships with professionals essential to your work
3. Gain an understanding and appreciation for the multi-disciplinary approach to family law cases
4. Participate in educational and informative programs on topics of relevance and importance to family law matters
5. Have access to continuing education opportunities specific to your professional discipline and earn continuing education units
6. Receive the AFLP member’s rate to General Lunch Meetings and the Annual Fall Conference
7. Learn the history of the AFLP of Southwest Florida
8. WHY NOT?
The Association of Family Law Professionals is always searching for new members who meet our criteria and are interested in furthering the mission, vision and goals of our organization. Annual membership fees are due each year on October 1; however, we welcome your application for membership at any time.
How to join
Please fill out the application to be considered for membership. The membership fee is $70. Once you have submitted the online application, the Board of Directors will vote on your membership at the next scheduled meeting. You will be notified of the board decision.
Already a member?
You can renew your membership online or make any changes to your online directory listing.